Welcome to Track Your Partner! I wish we could meet under better circumstances, but unfortunately you have to face the cold hard facts of today’s world. It’s a lying, cheating, and deceiving place. You never know who you can trust anymore. If you are here that means you may be getting deceived and are looking for answers. If that is you, I want to say that I’m sorry you are going through this. I hope your suspicion is wrong, but you have definitely come to the right place.
This site is designed to help you get more information on what to look for in a cheating partner, and some solutions that are available for you. Most people will come to this due to an intimate relationship concerns, but some will come here for other relationship problems (like business or someone threatening your family. I hope this site can help you as well.
I was a victim of a cheating girlfriend, and couldn’t believe that it happened to me. Everyone has that confidence that it won’t happen to me. I ignored a few signs, and instead of listening found out the hardway. After much research and my experience, this blog was created to:
- Share my experience so others can learn from it.
- Offer solutions for people who may suspect their significant other of cheating on them.
- For readers to share their own experiences to help others that may need advice.
Before you start browsing around the sight, there are a few important things you need know about the journey you are going on.:
- You must be fairly certain that your significant other is up to something. If they find out you are snooping and they are not cheating, the trust in your relationship is going to go from great to non-existent really quickly. Your relationship may not be able to recover from a blow like that, so if you ultimately decide to go through with spying make sure you don’t get caught.
- People tend to be in denial. We say things like, “That will never happen to me” or “He/ She would never do that”, when there are signs all over the place. Pay attention to your significant other. Listen to them and try to help them with what they are feeling. A lot of times, they are crying out for help long before they cheat, but their cries fall on deaf ears. Make mental notes if there behavior is changing. Ask them about it. Don’t be afraid to communicate with them, just remember communication is listening and speaking.
Let’s get into it:
When you look at cheating, today’s technology has made it a lot easier with e-mail, text message, facebook, etc. This is one of the reasons why people would resort to such things as cell phone tracking their partner, hiring private investigators, e-mail manipulation, etc. Mobile phone tracking, which is using a device to find out the location of a cell phone, has become very popular in the last few years. All of these methods risk the relationships trust and existence, so again make sure your suspicion is warranted and not jealousy.
It is important to note that there are two sides to those who track their partners. On one side, there are those who are very suspicious of their significant other, or might have a personal agenda against them. On the other side, you have the plain ole innocent partners who are genuinely concerned about their significant other. Here are just some of the possible people who could fit in this category:
- Suspicious partners
- Business partners
Why would these people want to track their partners?
- They don’t trust their partners (“Who’s that texting you at this time of night?”).
- They may be getting signals, and want to check them (You smell like women’s perfume or men’s cologne… opps).
- Their partners might be missing (If the cops won’t help, you can become your own detective).
- Their partners may be in hiding (He/She ran away with your money).
If you fall into any of these categories, there are some questions you should ask yourself before actually going through with tracking your partner. What kind of questions you ask? These:
- Am I breaking the law?
- Will he/she find out that I am tracking him/her?
- What makes this act justifiable?
- Why am I doing this in the first place?
- Is this the right thing to do?
The “breaking the law” question will be explored in a future post. As for the other questions, I can’t answer them. The answer to those lie solely with you . Deciding to track your partner is a very tough decision. There are many consequences, but if you are right the benefits far outweigh the negatives. Your health, emotional well being, finances and even your children can be at stake. Happy Tracking!
How to track your partner info coming soon